Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Site

I have just discovered with new vintage crafting site that is the bomb...if you like to craft like I do with old vintage postcards and photos, you will love this place http://www.vintageimagecraft.com/crafts.html
they offer free images when you sign up and have lots of good ideas for crafting.
Next to embroidery, as you know, I am such a big fan of vintage images...I wonder in 100 years if our photos will be as cherished?

We tagged along with Alan to deliver some smoke detectors to a house that was closing escrow tomorrow...its the fantastic house I wrote about in a previous post and posted photos of the views.....a writer has bought it and will be DIYing it as it needs quite a bit of work...we drove around in the exclusive area, drooled a little over some of the homes and then came home...
I am satisfied with our house, its not as fancy or as spacious but its warm and cozy and HOME.

To thee I'll return, overburdened with care;
The heart's dearest solace will smile on me there;
No more from that, cottage again will I roam;
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.
Home, Home, sweet, sweet Home!
There's no place like Home! there's no place like Home!
John Howard Payne: Home Sweet Home

2 comments:

  1. Dear Dani,

    Thank you so much for your kind words about www.vintageimagecraft.com. Like you, we love antique pictures and illustrations, and we hope we are creating a site for crafters and scrappers who love them, too. Might you consider adding our site to your list of "favorite websites?" We promise to keep adding crafts and vintage images - 'til the cows come home.

    Scott & Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Dani!
    I signed up :)

    Hugs... *Linda*

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?