Saturday, July 5, 2008

I am working on another blog to promote the store and stitchery...its called the China Lake Newsletter and here is the link http://dani-chinalakenews.blogspot.com/
Its not much yet, but I hope to feature nice vintage stitchery, share tips and tricks, and promote the art of hand embroidery.... I've always dreamed having my own stitchery store....now I have a virtual one.
I will continue, of course, with Eagles Wings, with day to day life, memories, fellowship, vintage postcards and photos. I will be changing things around and let going of the store postings on Eagles but will have a link to the store from either blog.
That's the plan anyway...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Dani! Making your dreams come true. That is just awesome! I can hardly wait to see it.

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?