Monday, July 7, 2008

Good evening.....I've been working on and off all day on my other blog.....trying to get it organized....thanks for those of you who have visited....

The house is quiet for a change..the boys went to the beach late in the afternoon...they should be coming home soon..Alan had two jobs in the San Diego area..he called and said he had one done and was headed for the second one. Business has been very good lately and he is working most days...its a relief when he has a day off!

I have signed up to be in on the EZ shoppe Christmas in July sale and hope you will visit my and other booths..its starts July the 23rd and August 6th.


These are always fun events. I will be having some vintage Christmas items, mainly tablecloths. I have a wonderful Christmas bark cloth cafe curtain set...and other goodies + new embroidery and cross stitch patterns.
I will give links as we get closer to the date.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I didn't realize that you shop was already up and started. I will just have to go take a peek!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?