Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday Musings

I've been on Facebook and looking at emails...the world is in turmoil...can be overwhelming, and I just encourage everyone to stay informed and vote next fall, I haven't made up my mind yet on who to vote for..will depend on how the Republicans put up...like Ron Paul on some issues, Herman Cain on some issues and Newt on some issues.......we are in for a rough ride.....

that saying.....I'm reminded of the parable of the houses......Luke 6:46-49
"And why call ye Me, `Lord, Lord,' and do not the things which I say?
 Whosoever cometh to Me, and heareth My sayings and doeth them, I will show you to whom he is like:
  He is like a man who built a house and dug deep and laid the foundation on a rock; and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house and could not shake it, for it was founded upon a rock.
  
But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that built a house without a foundation upon the earth, against which the stream beat vehemently, and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great."

I've been having a difficult time posting photos....even though I'm well under my allotment... my avatar looks like a black triangle exclamation point   along with alot of old photos I've posted on past posts....reported it to Blogger last night and discovered quite a few others were having the same problem.....just starting following some new blog and hope they don't think I chose such an avatar....hopefully, my own cute little one will appear again....anyone else  having this problem?

 I also wanted to mention that my dear hubby has a new blog describing  his misadventures growing up in his family of 10 siblings...called "My Evil Twin"...I take no responsibility for it..LOL..but some of the misdeeds are very funny....

6 comments:

  1. I`m going to have to read your hubby`s blog. That`s a huge family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out his blog...As for the the Republicans, I am for Newt, he was with Reagan, when times were a lot better! He can change things around, I do believe!

    Warm Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Alans blog and would love to leave a comment but I can't. It reminded me of when I was raising 8 boys so I do understand what his Mother must have went through :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so sure on anyone as of yet
    keeping a very watchful eye...
    Trusting the Lord to guide me in
    decision making process...
    Will take a peek at Alan's Blog
    sounds like awesome place to express his thoughts of sharing
    perhaps someday he can write a
    e-book...
    Harvest Blessings to you and your
    Family
    Ladybug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some days I don't even turn on the news because it's all a big joke anymore. The bickering and in-fighting is just ridiculous...

    I'll have to check out Alan's new blog, Dani~ it sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Dani..need to keep close eye on all the political goings on..good thing we have a little time to make a decision..

    Must hop over & take a look at your hubby's new blog! smile..

    Have a blessed day...oh I Love your header photo!
    Gert

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?