Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today is my birthday...don't ask how old....but these candles are a clue...I woke up out of sorts..and kinda sad...but then I was reminded I should look forward, not backward

“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”..wow!

Getting online, got lots of birthday greetings, , friends and family,Prim Mart, Etsy, even Coca-Cola sent me a birthday greeting....things are looking up!

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. - Bob Hope

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. - Lucille Ball

You were born an original. Don't die a copy. - John Mason

and my favorite.....

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. - Jennifer Yane

and so, on my birthday, I want to wish you, the reader, the best in the next year...may you be healthy, prosperous, and have some fun along the way.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday to ewwwwww! I just had a birthday and they beat most of the alternatives! Woo hoo we're glad to have YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday
    Love the birthday jokes;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm so late in coming in here and wishing you a great BD Dani but at least you got the card and pkg in time:
    I am sure you will have many more nice Birthdays and when you get as old as I am you can bake the cake with all the candles in the batter :)
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, dear friend!! (A day late, but i seem to be late on everything these days...)
    I hope you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I missed your big day! Well I pray you had a wonderous day. Enjoy the whole year too!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?