Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Funny






Early morning here and its about 28 degrees outside..another frosty cold morning.....I are getting ready to take our son to his geometry class.....I am going to stop afterwards at JoAnns and get some red floss to make another set of redwork towels......
What does everyone think about the stimulus package and now the foreclosure plans? As no stimulus in history has ever worked, I have my doubts but time will tell....I do hope the foreclosure programs will work...so much money..more than this head can even imagine!

3 comments:

  1. Loved these..so very funny! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, Dani!!!!

    Really have my doubts about the stimulus package. As you said, they never worked in the past. And my big question is who and how is this going to be paid back, as I heard we are borrowing the money from China!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your kitty jokes! To funny. I have a picture of my cat with a rooster hat on that I bet she was also saying she was plotting revenege!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?