Saturday, January 19, 2008

Boots




Here is a photo of Boots...he loves to hang out in our son's Matt's room.....Matt says Boots is "his" cat.....and his eyes are not scary looking like in the photo.....they are more golden than green....
Alan is starting a blog too! He wants to promote his locksmith business and has set up the blog + a website page....cool...Underdog is coming into the 21st century! Underdog is his screen name.....his blog is listed as Under Dog's Blog...he is just starting in this blogging adventure.
I have been working on the journal jars...made 4 journal covers also...I had to order some things for them as I was running low...I am making a child's set also with the journaling questions in a paper mache box rather than a jar....I have the journal cover made....this is for a little girl....hope to have a photo of it soon...the questions are for a 6-10 year old...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?