Saturday, August 13, 2011

Life is just a bowl of cherries...

We've been so busy this week...I come home and am just exhausted most days..plus I've been fighting a stomach thing..really nasty...but am feeling better this weekend.....these cherries we picked up at a local market down in San Diego county and wow...they are so good....meaty and delicious.....

 My good friend, Kay, sent me a cute email called Why didn't I think of that?" ...I like simple ideas that work....she and I both like the key holder..

This teapot holder would make up for less spillage...

 great idea for the corner cupboard..that space is often unusable....

and this cup holder is just..well, rather unique...!!

5 comments:

  1. YUMMY, I love sweet cherries!!! Wouldn't it just be TOO funny if both grands came on the same day?? LOL!!!! Hope you kick that nasty bug soon, no fun having those:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy Cherries once in a ehile but I am sure they taste better where you buy them. Hope you get rid of that bug fast and be sure and email me when Grand baby decides to enter the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy Cherries once in a ehile but I am sure they taste better where you buy them. Hope you get rid of that bug fast and be sure and email me when Grand baby decides to enter the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are feeling better..have you tried "rainer" cherries..they are the bomb...I love them..love those innovative ideas too;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you've been under the weather, Dani~ hope you're feeling better now.
    That teapot thingie is neat- I could use one of those!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?