Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wednesday Visit

I've been fairly busy so haven't posted much this last week. I wanted to share my African violets with you as they're blooming so well right now.

I also finished a new candle mat. I made this one rather primitive and I really like it. Its a pretty sunflower.

                                    Its in my Etsy shop now and ready for a new home.

I've also signed up for Bible Gateway's 40 Day Journey with Dietrich Bonhoeffer and its terrific. Today he speaks about work and prayer...

Whatever your task, put yourselves into it, as done for the Lord and not for your masters, since you know that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward; you serve the Lord Christ. Colossians 3:23

Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us,
   and prosper for us the work of our hands․
   O prosper the work of our hands! Psalm 90:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?