Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Post

For my birthday this year, Alan got me a really cool tablet. I'd seen others using them at the hospital and thought I might like one. I didn't really know what I was getting into but sure love it. Its a android Verizon ellipsis 7 for those in the know.
Earlier last year, I had put a Kindle app on my desk computer for free. You can download them on the Amazon.com site. I'd downloaded a number of free books from there. But I didn't realize until after I got the tablet that I could also have the same kindle on it. So I now have not only a tablet but a kindle! I'm reading the complete works of Sherlock Holmes right now. I do love a good well written mystery! I love the feel of regular books but its handy to read in the car, etc. also at night as it lights up so I don't have to turn on a light to disturb Alan.


Nancy finished the coffee mug mats and sent them back to me. I realized that I had some little wire hangers from way back when that would work and think these really look cool.  I don't have them on the wall yet .
                                                            Great for the kitchen
                                  Not sure if I'll keep them or put them in my Etsy shop.
I'm also stitching another candle mat for her daughters birthday. Its the same pattern as the one I gave away on our Trio blog...Here's the photo of that one..

                 She sent me some nice muslin to use plus enough for several more projects.
I also completed two more dog stitched cards, another Shih Tzu and a Yorkie. But the photos are not good so am not going to share them yet. I've continually having trouble with the digital camera focus.
Its hit and miss. The Shih Tzu came out ok but not the Yorkie.



just remember that this Sunday the clocks will be changing again, sigh. Seems like as I get older, the time change is harder, or is it just me?







No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?