Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday

Nancy has the cookbooks done...and my two are on their way! it will sure be fun to read mine and try out the recipes...I will let you all know and share......she has a good post with a partial list of celebrities and stars that have kindly donated their favorites to the book.....to help no kill shelters...here is the link   Inside Nana's Head.. 
I hope you will order yours....a good gift for Mothers Day! and I guarantee you won't find anything as unique.

We've been battling colds this weekend and today..little Jayden came down with it first and then his daddy.....Alan and I are feeling like its coming over us too.....the house is quiet as we are trying to rest.......the baby didn't sleep much as he's so congested but today has been better....

I haven't done much stitching...but did order more towels which should come soon....I want to stitch some kittens, I think and have a cute pattern...Alan's cousin has just finished her kitchen in yellow and has 5 cats...I thought she might like some towels for her new space.......the towels are striped with yellow and green.....
and I do need to finish Jayden's ABC quilt for his first birthday which will be in August.....time is going back fast......he's already 8 months old......sits up well now and is learning to crawl....
Its time to baby proof the house!

1 comment:

  1. I always left stuff out that they couldn't get hurt on and then told them NO when they wanted it..worked pretty good for me but I didn't have a lot of special items displayed anywhere with 8 boys..seems like the older they get the more they break (as in their teens) :)
    I am anxious for everyone to get their cook books and start trying the recipes plus read the nice letters from some celebrities and also the photo. You are right Dani..I have never seen a cook book like this one...guess that makes it OOAK. Hope you are all feeling better soon...especially the little guy. No fun when a baby doesn't feel good.
    Can't wait to see your towels..I might get some for Christmas gifts again this year :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?