Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall tutorials..Pumpkins, Wreath, Garland



I ran across nice tutorials...we lost most of our fall decorating items with the fire..or at least they are still stored and not available for me to use....so I've been wanting some pumpkins to decorate with..these are easy to make so I am sharing this link with you...you can find the decorations at The Cottage Home
she used upholstery fabric but I have found fat quarters at our Walmart in fall colors that would work well and are fairly inexpensive.....
the second tutorial is similar but using a grapevine wreath...Small Fry & Company
the last time I went to our local thrift shop, I saw several grapevine wreaths but didn't think to just strip them down and reuse them....might very well try this one......
I especially like the fabric leaves....

A third idea and tutorial is for a lighted fall rag garland..if you have stairs, this is really cool...you can find this at Remodelaholic




Finally, here is a video I enjoyed and helped get me in a autumn frame of mind..its hot right now but supposed to be getting cooler as the week goes on...it was 115 yesterday..phew!


Only 3 more days and then I will draw the winner of my fall giveaway...please sign up if you haven't...link on the left side...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links Dani and what a beautiful video, wish my decor looked like that, LOL!!!! Enjoy the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath and your fall decorations!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the link on the
    tutorial.. I made pumpkins last
    year from muslin and then painting
    each one.. Wal-Mart at times have
    some great fat quarters...

    Prim Blessings
    Trish-Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Dani.Maybe I will still have time to do just a little fall decorating since I will have a new house. If I get there in time and can get my stuff unpacked enough. If I win your give away you can let Lynn know as we will be texting a lot during my move and my new addy is posted in the swap in the group.
    Maybe I won't miss to much when I am en route.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kovely creations my dear.

    I like th e chairs in the header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keymngync Look At This Zooxy http://viet50.com/50state/entry.php?25532-This-Is-A-Perfect-Thesis-Regarding-No-Fax-Payday-Loans-Online Bludded [url=http://foro.nlc.cl/topic.php?id=2296&page]Payday Online Loans[/url] Read further to gain some loans guaranteed of about getting of to the choice of the loan lender. It is a loan for short expenses etc arise wont around answer by many of the most common loan scams! Because auto repairs can be extremely expensive, that level needs can easily be meet with the loan amount.
    http://www.pirateclub.clanbazis.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_post.php?rp.888.0
    http://www.weinritter-ooe.at/guestbook
    http://www.iksantimes.com/ymboard/read.php?table=ym494468&oid=165&r_page=12&mod=read&rd=&PHPSESSID=8890b57969772cc0198e94f879da9f38

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?