Tuesday, February 19, 2008




Tuesday and both the boys are at school and work....house is quiet....Alan has a cold and didn't sleep well last night, so he is sleeping in this morning....I hope we get some locksmith calls today but until then, he should rest.
We got paid from the one realtor yesterday for last December. She said the one bank is very overwhelmed by all the foreclosures and only has one person to process all the repair payments through. We were able to scrap enough money together to pay for our mortage...I am very thankful to the Lord for providing the funds needed.....
This is another vintage photo I collected.....I really like the clothes the children are wearing....the sailor suit for boys was very popular in the early 1900s.....and the girls dress could almost be worn today with some modification....I wonder what color her dress was? It looks like a polka dot fabric....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?