Thursday, November 30, 2017

Salt and Pepper Collection

I started collecting Christmas salt and peppers a few years ago. Here are a few of them..





Its a fun collection and brightens up our kitchen. I put them on the wide window sill we have now. I got most of them on Etsy so if you like them, that's a good place to look. One hint, go to new sellers as they usually list them at a lower price. Most of these I got for $5.00 or under. Some on sale too after the holidays.
I have others but these were all that fit on the shelf.

I also decorated our washboard....it was inherited by Alan's mom and he put a box on the bottom for decorations. I do it every season.

As Alan's mom loved cardinals, I was able to find some to accent the box.

I figured out how to post some music..hope you enjoy it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?