Monday, December 1, 2014

A Wet Monday




I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.We had an nice traditional dinner of roast turkey with dressing, mashed potatoes with gravy (excellent this year), steamed brussel spouts and green bean casserole, cranberry salad, with two pies for dessert.
 You may have noticed I changed my blog page to a Christmas one. What do you think?

Its raining here today, yeah!! California so needs it and its always a blessing. I'm making turkey soup today and the house smells yummy.



 Here are the two sets of tags that I spoke about earlier.

 Gingerbread Men
                                Angels Gather Here


They look alot better than these photos as my camera just doesn't focus well now having been dropped numerous times. I've improved the tags somewhat also. Both sets of tags have beading on them as well has being hand stitched. These will be the last I will do this year so if you would like any tags now is the time to order them. You can find the complete selection on Facebook, Huggins Haven Handicrafts just to the album section and click on Dani's Tags. There is lots of other goodies there too so take time to look around. The tags are still on sale through the holidays, $3.50 each or 3 for $9.00 and free shipping.

I'm now working on a special order of 3 kitchen towels. I will show you those when they're done which should be later this week. Plus I have another order of towels from some one else. So I'm busy busy!

1 comment:

  1. I am in California too and celebrating the rain. We had a similar menu for Thanksgiving, including brussel sprouts. Those tags you made are cute, and I want to tell you I am giving away 2 copies of the Christmas book I wrote. Just leave a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?