Saturday, October 18, 2014

Huggins Haven Handmade Crafts and Supplies

Sorry I haven't posted much..just to busy! I'm now part of a group on Facebook and we're selling our handmade things and also crafting supplies. Lynn makes raggedy quilts and tote bags...

                                    They are so pretty and much better than the picture. Just click on it for a better look at her craftmanship. Something really nice for someone for the holidays.

Nancy is listing many dog and cat beds. Also fabric and craft supplies.. she formerly worked for JoAnns.

and I'm listing alot of my stitchery, tags and greeting cards. I don't have the greeting cards listed on there yet but will soon. I have a ton of stitched Christmas cards which are such a unique way to celebrate the holiday.


When you're on Facebook...just look for Huggins Haven Handmade Crafts and Supplies..
we'll all be adding many more items in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I am kind of excited about our group too Dani..This means a lot of people can start their Christmas shopping now without leaving the House and they can also buy Fabric and other supplies to make their own. I have been busy listing all day and still a long way to go. It is also helping me downsize so not so much to move when we move next Spring (If things go as planned) Hope everyone checks us out as we also have a few surprizes in store in the next few days. I am looking forward to getting some of your stitched items for gifts Dani..My Family loves them and much better (100% better ) that any of the stuff from China :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?