Monday, November 21, 2011

Cool and Rainy Monday

I am writing this in the evening...it was a cool and rainy day..lots of clouds and not much sunshine....we are thawing out our turkey, broke up two loaves of bread of dressing....and getting things ready for Thursday...only had one little job today. and only one scheduled for tomorrow.....slow this week but its to be expected.....
I wanted to share a wonderful blog with you..this crafter is so innovative and creative.... she can take ordinary household items that you or I wouldn't even consider and makes them into fun and delightful things...
for example...what would  you do with a yardstick and scrabble pieces?...
why make darling ornaments, of course!

or how about an old wire brush?
what amazed me was her eye for the unexpected........who would have thought of taking a old caster wheel and making it  into a paperweight.....
Now I know you will want to visit her blog and explore all the wonderful and fun posts...so I won't keep you  in suspense any longer.......say hi, to Jane and her blog is Mamie Jane's !

4 comments:

  1. Wow..I wish I could get a creative transfusion from her...I have a house full of junk that would make something neat I'm sure. Thanks for sharing her blog Dani...I am going over there now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decoration an d Oh My all those preparations.

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative ideas, I'll have to check it out;) Hope the work picks up again soon and I just know your going to have a wonderful thanksgiving with your new little grandson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable, Dani~ I especially love the scrabble one.
    Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?