Monday, June 27, 2011

Of Mice and Autumn..and asking for prayer

I was browsing through my favorite blogs and Carol has another of her darling mouse vignettes listed..if  this is is not the definition of cute, I don't know what is....everyone seems to be turning their thoughts to fall as we submit to this hot weather..and yes, Menifee is getting warm too..you need to go over to Buttermilk Creek Farm  and see alot more photos of these darling mice children.....

I just finished a autumn blessings candle mat....love the pattern which is from Rhonda at Primitive Stitches...

I just listed it in Sweet Home Stitchery, my selling blog, look under candle mats.....and please sign up for my giveaway..only a few days left!

On a more personal note...had a bit of a melt down this weekend..we found out that my dear mother in law was diagnosed on Friday with advanced lung cancer...she'd had a nagging cough for months and the doctors couldn't find out what was wrong until now....with her other health issues, they can't do much for her but keep her comfortable...she is 83.....please pray for her and her large family...Mom and Dad raised 10 children, and have over 30 grandchildren and more than 10 great grandchildren...everyone is having a hard time with this as you can imagine....with Facebook, and phones everyone knew within a few hours.....Please keep Patty and all of us in the family in prayer...and yes, Patty has strong faith  in Jesus....

7 comments:

  1. I will say a prayer right now. 10 children! how wonderful! love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep the family in my prayers and that your MIL will have the meds that cn keep her comfortable.

    Blessings..
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie, you are always in my prayers but I will lift my prayers to His ears for your MIL to live her last days in comfort.
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thougths and prayers for your dear MIL...As the Lord is with all of you...Will pass this request on to
    others as well....

    ~ Trish-Ladybug~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me add my prayers for Patty and all of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always in my prayers Dani and your extended..I will say an extra prayer for your MIL...It is harder to loose a loved one when you know the end is coming. That is how my Mom died from Colin cancer. My Dad died real quick from heart attach but it is still always hard when they are gone.
    Take care Dani.Love your new stitchery as usual you always do such nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear of your news. First of all, thank the Lord that Patty has a strong faith and will spend eternity with Jesus! There is much comfort in knowing that. I will be praying for the family. I know what you mean, we have a huge family too and I love how everyone bands together, especially in times like this.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?