Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sheep Nursery 2011

The other day, we went to Winco for some needed groceries and discovered the sheep nursery again....we so enjoy watching the babies and their mom's..so peaceful with the mountains in the background..
I just noticed in this last photo of the mom with her twin babies, do you see the sky diver in the background on the right? This area has a large sky diving school just north of the fields....its been so warm and wonderful here the last few days...it can't last but we enjoy it while its here!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Dani..Reminds me of Wisconsin when we lived up there. I will be very happy when I can look out the window and see green insted of white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh~ I love these, Dani!! Gosh, that's what I call a FLOCK! The little lambies are sooo precious, I just want to grab them and squeeze them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pastoral beauty and sheep are my favourite animals. I 'd love to live ina place like thi and raise sheep

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?