Saturday, August 28, 2010

We woke up to much cooler temperatures..in the 60s this morning....what a wonderful fall change after the last week with triple digits....I sure hope the hot weather is over but am not counting on it......maybe I'll get motivated to  bake and work in the garden again...been too hot to do either..

Last night I stitched up 3 little Halloween fabric tags...they were fun to stitch and a simple design


I listed these in Yardsellr

This morning, I watched the Restoring Honor rally in Washington D.C. on Facebook....just wonderfully inspiring speakers and music.....there were almost 1 million people gathered around the Lincoln Memorial..and Washington monument......very loving and peaceful, .....it ended with a bagpipe Amazing Grace and over 200 spiritual leaders in prayer...it was wonderful..
here is a video

3 comments:

  1. Praise God
    I am still crying for the joy of seeing such a beautiful time of gathering together in America for the Glory of God and not man .
    Thank you for the awesome post !
    Blessings to you and yours .
    Until next time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bookmarks. We have been having much cooler weather here as well, especially in the mornings. Today's hike was a bit toasty at times, but good nonetheless!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched too -- at one point I turned to my husband and said, "It's really not like Beck to miss a chance for something striking -- you'd think he'd have a bagpipe come out..." and at that moment, he called for the bagpipe...lol...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?