Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Dog of the Week - Ally

The dog rescue often gets pure bred dogs and this very nice German Shepherd would make a wonderful pet for a family......her name is Ally and she was found as a stray...no one has claimed her...she is about a year old...the person who found her, kept her for a few days trying to find her owner...he says she is very sweet, quiet, doesn't hardly bark, and loves children. He said she is house trained also..can use a doggie door, and dearly loves to cuddle...Ally did need some surgery, she was found with a broken knee....but that has been done.....if you'd like to meet Ally or any of her friends, she can be found at the Sun City K-9 Dog rescue
if you'd like to help with her vet bills, they do accept Paypal and just mark it for Ally.......
I met Ally personally and she is very friendly.

Don told me that they have Chihuahua puppies now so I will try to get some photos for next week......he asked me why I wanted to see them....I am just like a little girl when it comes to puppies, or kittens for that matter......I think we all have a little children inside, don't you? I think one never grows old, if we keep that little child fed occasionally...with a little bit of silly fun, a little fantasy and imagination.


3 comments:

  1. I hope someone adopts Ally soon. She is sure a beauty inside and out it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally has a very sweet face and it is always sad when pets are away from their Masters..I am sure they wonder why and wonder where their loved ones are..It is just sad...but then someone adopts them and they are happy again...at least we always think so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Ally! My immediate thought was that she would be a great companion for Buster!!!! He needs a friend besides ME all the time! Wish I lived closer ---- I'd take her in a heartbeat!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?