Thursday, December 6, 2007

December 6th


Just a note today.....this would have been my mom's 88th birthday...she passed away about 5 years ago....this photo is of her and my Grandpa in front of his bakery back in the 1930s...she was about 16 when this was taken....
I miss her a lot...we used to have such fun going to the mall, window shopping..she loved shoes and we'd troll all the shoes stores...
I know she is with the Lord and in a better place now....here's to you, Mom! Love and miss you...

2 comments:

  1. Dani, it doesn't matter if it's 5 days, 5 years or 50 years. . .we will always miss our Moms. But. . . isn't it wonderful that we have this hope within us that we wil meet someday again on that beautful shore called Heaven???? I know you are sad today, but think of the mansion she is living in and the one that is being built for YOU next door! Shoes. . . .!!!! I hope I get a pair that really fits well when I get home to Heaven!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to your mother, Dani! I don't know how it all works, but somehow I just feel she is so very proud of her precious, godly daughter.

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?